JOB: Production Manager
ARKK Copenhagen is looking for an experienced Production Manager to join the Headquarter in Copenhagen.
Have you worked with production, products and quality assurance? Are you a skilled negotiator, great project manager and good relationship builder? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
As the ARKK Copenhagen brand continues to grow at a rapid pace on global scale the complexity of our product assortment and production setup is increasing. As Production Manager your will get a central role in our Design and Production department taking care of variety of product and production related tasks.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Order placement and production management.
- Secure a strong connection and cooperation with our various suppliers.
- Sourcing of new materials and technologies.
- Source new supplier opportunities in Europe, Middle East and Asia within footwear, apparel and accessories.
- Secure the right prices and contracts with all suppliers.
- Secure deliveries on time and update marketing and sales departments on changes in deliveries through centrally shared delivery plans.
- Quality control and confirmation samples handling.
- Responsibility of optimizing construction and fitting of products.
- Constant process, production and quality improvement.
- NOS order optimization to secure a continuous flow of NOS goods throughout the year and close partnership with the Finance Department.
- Various ad hoc production, sourcing and logistics tasks.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience from a similar position within production, sourcing, logistics and quality assurance.
- Preferred experience within the footwear industry.
- You are highly skilled in negotiations and relationship management within production.
- You have great project management skills.
- You know how the cooperation works between design, production, logistics and sales.
- You are great at thinking outside the box to see opportunities when things go sideways.
- You work great with many projects going on at the same time and keep a strong overview to secure high-quality products delivered on time.
We obviously expect you to be a positive and energetic person that can contribute to the social environment at the office. You are proactive and always ready to improve, seek opportunities and learn new things. Being a team player is key.
If you are ready for a challenge then please send your application letter, CV and possible recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Subject field in email: Production Manager – ARKK Copenhagen
Hours: Full time position, salary based on experience
Starting date: As soon as possible